During the 80s, the neoclassical double mansion, originally built in 1912, has been converted by Oswald Mathias Ungers into a museum alongside a single-storey extension and was listed as a monument after completion.
After 30 years of operation, the “DAM” building is in need of restoration works. In a first phase necessary maintenance measures were in particular related to fire protection, but are followed now by energetic renovation of the roofs and façades amongst others. The supporting structures of the glass roofs must be checked and renovated. Further restoration measures concern amongst others to the flat roof area and the eastern part of the façade, the roof drainage in the old building and the renovation of the arched roof.
ECB - GroßmarkthalleFrankfurt, Germany
Interdisciplinary Academic Center of the Digital CulturesNantes, France
Le Nouveau Carreau du TempleParis, France